CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, July 10, 2009

June-Grant's Birthday

On June 6th this year, Grant turned 27! On that morning (a Saturday), he went for a 35-mile bike ride with some friends. I got up early and decorated for him and got him a special birthday treat for breakfast.
That afternoon we met up with some friends at one of Grant's favorite mexican restaurants, Chuy's. Justin, Grant's office-mate and his wife came, along with our neighbors Katherine and Josh. (Josh looks slightly like he's wearing a pirate hat. Ha ha!)
Afterwards, we went back to our place and had people over for cake and fun. (Icecream cake, to be exact. I don't know how Grant and I have been together since 2002 and I just now figured out that icecream cake is the way to his heart!) Carly, one of my girls from work, and I posing in my fancy new truck outside while we all celebrated Grant and the big 2-7.
Carly, me, & Katherine.
Happy birthday, big guy! The world is lucky to have Grant Qualley. :)

2 comments:

Emily

How much do I love the pic of you posing all cute with the cake?? Happy (very very late) birthday Grant!

cmf9ferrell

Ya'll are adorable! Since 2002...wow time flies!

Post a Comment