CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, August 31, 2009

July Flashback

Grant & I realized we had not been home to DFW since EASTER. How is that possible? So we made a quick trip home in late July to visit the family and spend some quality time together.
My "little" brother & I.Uncle Ryan & Big Tex (This dog is beyond loved!)

Erin & I went to Woolley's Frozen Custard to visit Ryan at work (I think he was ready for us to leave when we started throwing pennies at him while he worked the drive-thru.)
Erin & I took Maggie, Gabe, and Tex to the park to play. Tex usually doesn't tolerate close-space with his cousin, Gabe, but I think the allure of the car-ride was all he needed to settle down and be nice.
Cousins at play :)

Before Grant & I headed back down to Austin, the family went to dinner at Babe's. If you don't know about Babe's, you are advised to drive straight to Grand Prarie and bring your appetite. Best fried chicken in Texas!

3 comments:

Sarah

Ryan sure is a cutie!

cmf9ferrell

Love the doggie play date!

Emily

I agree with Sarah!
I love the cousins pics...they're all smiling! And how funny to see little Maggie with big Gabe, side-by-side.

Post a Comment