CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Barrett Finds His Voice

In the last few days, my little munchkin has turned into one big talker. He now realizes he's got pretty important things to say and that he can do it at the loudest possible volume. I've been told that I'm a rather loud individual (insert sarcastic comment here) so I wonder if Barrett is mirroring what he hears all day every day. Either way, I'm pretty entertained by what used to be my sweet little lump of a baby. I've now got a dude with major things to say on my hands.




Here are Barrett's thoughts at 2 months of age. I'm shocked at the difference just a month makes!


2 comments:

Emily

Oh goodness! So stinking cute!! I can't wait to hear all his stories. :)

Anonymous

Caleb watched the video with me and when it was over he said, " I can say goo." Show-off! I loved hearing Barrett talking! And I loved hearing you be proud mama!
-Sarah

Post a Comment