CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Mexico-Day 5

Our last full day of Mexico (Wednesday) may have been my favorite day. We walked through the community that our hotel was located in. We came across a swim-with-the-dolphins marina, which was HUGE! I was lucky enough to watch feeding time and see some fun dolphin antics. Grant had a really hard time pulling me away from this!

After watching the dolphins, we hopped a boat in a nearby marina to go parasailing! On our first day in Mexico, we saw a parasailer off the shore where we were swimming. We decided that THAT was definitely something we wanted to take advantage of while south of the border.
There we are! Grant and I rode tandem, where he sat behind me. We got up to a height of 300 feet in the air! Everytime I made a signal to the boat to go higher, Grant made the signal that he was going to be sick! Ha ha!
There I am, a little wind-blown, but ecstatic after one of the coolest things I've ever done!
Heading back to shore! We ended up on the boat with a girl who apparently didn't know she got sea-sick. She puked once over the boat on the way out to sea. Once there and up in the air, she puked from her harness as she parasailed. Once down, I helped get her lifejacket off, which had vomit all over it. For good measure, she heaved once more on the way back into the marina and the captain had to spray down one side of the boat when we got in.

Here we are! Sea-sick-free and happy from our big adventure in the air!

2 comments:

Emily

I've always wanted to go parasailing!! It looks like so much fun, and you made it sound as much fun as I've imagined. Except for the vomiting.

Sarah

That's a lot of vomit. Micah is screaming at me right now for taking the pictures of teh dolphins off the screen. We might be regular visitors of your blog today!

Post a Comment