CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, March 15, 2009

Mexico-The last night

For our last night in Mexico, we went to the resort's Japanese restaurant. I don't think I've ever had better sushi that the kind we were served here at Mikado. Amazing!

Our chef told us to call him Jackie Chan. He was hilarious and loved posing for the cameras. Mr. "Chan" flicked some of the food he was making us into the air for us to catch in our mouths. Being a huge fan of food, this was an easy task for yours truly. ;)


Olay! An awesome last night in Mexico!








2 comments:

Emily

I know it's silly, since you were near the ocean, but for some reason I don't think I'd be brave enough to eat sushi in Mexico.

Looks fun! Nice fancy treat. :)

Sarah

Like I said today- love the dress! Quite the cute couple!

Post a Comment