CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, February 22, 2011

24-week Sonogram

A little over a week ago, Grant & I went to Barrett's 24-week sonogram. My mom drove in for the occasion so that she could later tell her "Bear Bear" that "Sug" (yes, that is her chosen granmda name) was there to see him before he was ever born. Barrett looks healthy and had a thorough check-up. His heart, lungs, brain, etc. are all developed nicely and the pride of his little manhood is still very much there (which Grant was grateful for).

We were all three extremely shocked by how clear Barrett's sonogram pictures came out. We were able to see his little face and get a look at our firstborn! Grant & I agreed that the little guy has my nose. :) We are even more excited to meet him now that we've had a glimpse of his adorable mug.

2 comments:

cmf9ferrell

I still can't believe how clear those pics are! So cute!

Sarah

Aww, he looks so precious! It's amazing how clear those things can be sometimes! I think he really looks like you and Grant. I mean, of course he does, he's y'alls kid. But it's crazy that you can see your features in the photo!

Post a Comment