CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Barrett's First Shower...from his crazy "aunties"

This past weekend, I drove to Coppell (outside of Dallas) for a weekend with my best friends. These are the same girls who were in Austin in October for Olivia's baby shower. When I arrived at Olivia's house on Saturday afternoon, this was posted at the front door.
Barrett's first shower! And on top of that- a surprise! Cari, Lindsey, and Emily ushered me into Liv's dining room where they had turned it into a baby boy extravaganza!
My first mom-to-be shower pose! I felt so loved by their effort and attention to detail.

My adorable party hostesses...minus Susan who was in the UK but still managed to give Barrett some super-cute onesies before she left.

The diaper-cake that Olivia made for Bear. I'm so impressed!


Thank you to my best friends for clothing Barrett and feeding his mamma! What a fun night!