CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, March 30, 2011

The sweetest of showers...

My sister asked me a while back if she could throw me a baby shower and my answer was "definitely!". Erin knows me like a sister should and has always been quick to help me celebrate life's milestones. She threw me a bachelorette party and was my maid of honor back in 2006. Learning she would soon become an aunt was all she needed to throw her party-planning back into gear. And "boy", did she deliver! The morning of the shower, Erin sent me out to get a pedicure. When I returned, I walked in to the cutest-themed baby shower. Erin planned a candy-bar to celebrate my sweet boy. It was so elaborate and well-planned! It was both pretty and delicious! Baby Barrett had a friend at the shower! Cari, one of my best friends, is expecting any day now. I was so touched that she made the trip out to celebrate with me and it was fun to bump bellies with Barrett's soon-to-be best friend.
A big thank-you to my sister, Erin, for showing me how much she loves me and my growing family through this shower. She put in a lot of hard work and I will never forget Aunt Erin's shower for Barrett. Though we know each other like sisters do, she can still surprise me!

3 comments:

cmf9ferrell

I am so glad I was able to make it! It was so good seeing you and letting our babies "say hi"! I can't WAIT until they can play! Love you!!

Emily

Such a cute shower!! Very creative. All of you ladies look beautiful!

Sarah

The shower looks amazing! Way to go, Erin! And your previous post about sleep training, etc made me tired just thinking of it. I can't type out an answer, so we'll just talk soon! Love ya!

Post a Comment