CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, April 2, 2011

Puppy Love

This morning, I woke up to one very snuggly labrador in bed with me. Tex absolutely loves morning-time and the minute I open my eyes, his tail starts thumping. He tries to get as close to me as possible and will start "talking" to me. This morning was no different. However, before I opened my eyes, I put my hand on my belly to greet Barrett. The little guy must have been sleeping because he didn't move an inch. I tried a couple of times to jiggle him awake, but got no response. I looked over at Tex and quietly said "hey buddy". That's all it took for the lab-tail to begin thumping. At that moment, Barrett seemed to wake up and started kicking happily. I stopped talking to Tex, which meant his tail quieted down. At that moment, Barrett stopped kicking. I looked over at Tex and got his little booty wagging again. And again, Barrett started kicking. This could all be conincidence, of course. But I like to think that Barrett and Big Tex are already forming a relationship as boy & dog. It was definitely a cute moment!

1 comments:

Emily

Aww, Ash that is adorable!! If you let your dogs be family, then Tex would be a great big brother. Did I just make your skin crawl?? :)

Post a Comment