CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, August 2, 2011

The Bear Cave

Sunday night, Barrett made the monumental leap from sleeping in Mom and Dad's room to his own room. While my 8-week old went right to sleep after a delicious helping of boobie-juice, I stood over his crib and did what I assume any mother would do at this stage. I cried my eyes out. Then I went and brushed my teeth. Afterwards I came back and cried some more. Barrett slept.

While I seemed to have a hard time with this huge step, Barrett was apparently ready and not phased at all. He woke up to eat around 2am as usual and then went right back to sleep in his "big kid's room". I suppose I'll join the party and celebrate my son's milestone with pictures of his pad. Congrats, Bear-Bear...remember I'm just down the hall.

I posted pictures of "the wall" back when Grant was still working on it. It took him three hours just to tape off all the squares. What a father will do for his son!
Personally, this is my favorite part of the room...

2 comments:

Emily

Aw Ash, you are such a sweet and sentimental Mommy! And I'm still very impressed with Grant's paintwork.

mrshughes

Great room!!! Even greater baby!

Post a Comment