CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, October 11, 2011

4 Months!

Four months! Barrett has had some big developments with his new age. Last week he started rolling over, from front to back and vice versa. I actually missed his first roll. I popped into the kitchen and when I came back into the living room, Barrett was on his belly under his gym. He is fast! Now that he is in control of his little body, tummy-time is no longer baby-torture. He actually figured out that he can flip over and watch tv on his tummy. He is truly his father's son!

Barrett has also gotten into the habit of waking me up with the loudest chatter I've heard from him yet. More than once I've woken up in the middle of the night to joyful, one-sided banter coming from the monitor. 1:45am? 4:00am? It doesn't matter what time it is! This boy will party day or night.

My swimming Bear loves his swim class. He has started to frog-kick around the pool while I hold him. He also splashes and doesn't seem to mind when I pour water over his head and face. His has a new girlfriend in class and when they lock eyes, he kicks furiously and wiggles his eyebrows.

Barrett seems to be a favorite among the ladies in the church nursery. Every Sunday when I come to pick him up, he is happily curled up with one of them. They always give me reports about my little chatterbox and how he smiled and entertained them. That boy LOVES ladies!

1 comments:

Emily

I think he looks SO much like you!

Post a Comment