CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, April 26, 2008

South-bound 35



Well, it's official! The Qualleys are packing up and heading south. Time for a new adventure in a place called Austin, Texas.




Grant got a really amazing opportunity to work for a wind energy company in downtown Austin. It was not exactly something he was looking FOR. Actually-it seemed to find HIM. And can you really turn down something like that? Grant's been here in Norman since he started his freshman year at OU. Eight years! I've been here since I graduated college in 2004. We figured it might be time to load it up and ship off to a new chapter of our life. We've always said we figured we'd eventually be back in Texas near family and old friends. And getting to live in a place like Austin is just icing on the cake!




Right now the plan is for Friday, May 9th to be our last days at work. Then we'll load up the U-Haul and pull out of Norman on either May 13th or 14th. And the new adventure will begin! More details to come as we begin packing up and saying our goodbye's here. (Not something either of us is looking forward to. Our Norman pals have definitely become our family.)




So here it is! The Qualleys are coming back to the Lonestar State! Yehaw!

3 comments:

Nolan O'Brien

Hi!
I hit "Next Blog" and was introduced to the Qualleys. (I've never been to Texas before!)

My name's Frida. I'm a chihuahua :D

Check out my blog too! You would be surprised what a five-month-old puppy writes!

Sincerely,
Frida the Chihuahua

Sarah

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Do I qualify as an old friend now? Yay!!! Welcome home Qualley's!

Emily

May is a great month - Cinco de Mayo, Liv's bday, and the Qualleys and Roberts return to Texas! Woo-hoo!

But...I understand about the leaving family thing. I'm really really not looking forward to leaving our Delhi family, either. :( At least I get to see my fam soon!!

Post a Comment