CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, May 16, 2008

Hello Lonestar State!

Well, it happened: the Qualleys made it back to Texas! And not just any place in Texas. AUSTIN.



The trip from Norman went well. Grant drove the U-Hual with the dogs and towed my car. (She's seen better days.) I followed behind in Grant's car and all went smoothly.






















You have no idea how happy Grant and I were to see palm trees as we drove through downtown, 6th Street to be exact. Something tells me
that things here will be good. You just can't go wrong with palm trees.

4 comments:

jrob

That first picture is so cute! I love it that Tex is so happy. And Grant's face is fun, too.

jrob

Whoops...this is Emily...apparently I'm signed under James' name right now. Oh the perils of being a one computer family this week.

Sarah

I think your friend Emily is a snob. Not EVERY couple can have two computers, jrob or erob, whoever you are! ;)

Oh- and Ash- WELCOME HOME!!!

jrob

I think your friend Sarah can bite me. :)

Post a Comment