CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, May 1, 2008

Things I'll miss about Norman...

  • Chelino's Mexican Restaurant-Hmmmmmmmm
  • Cook-outs with my Norman pals (so far this list is full of FOOD)
  • The Norman Medevial Fair, a true classic
  • Rusty's Frozen Custard (again with the food)
  • Swimming with Amber
  • Taking the dogs out to the in-law's house in the country
  • Leaving notes on Veronica's car during stops at WeatherNews
  • Hosty
  • The amazing Swirls at the Mont
  • While we're on it, nights on the Mont patio with my girls
  • The very first Saturday of OU football
  • Gossip-time with Swiniuch in my office...and his laugh :)
  • Journey Church
  • Laughing with Sandy over residents here at work
  • Bricktown (I guess that's something I'll technically miss in OKC)
  • Girls Nights: 1-4
  • Using the guys' softball games to chat with my girls
  • The pizza at the Vista
  • The Festival of Lights in Chickasha during Christmas
  • Coaching the Tiger Sharks
  • Goldies Hamburgers....oooooooooooh yes
  • Dancing at Logan's...and always managing to see Mark Harris there-ha ha!
  • Beau the Beagle & Emily Pants the cat
  • Cheap rent
  • The slightly scary, but also very cool Oklahoma thunder storms
  • Making fun of Mike Ball's sneaker-car
  • Driving down 24th past the llamas (even though I don't like llamas)
  • Laying out at the pool...basically all summer
  • Knowing that even though Okalahoma isn't one of the most popular states, we're going to make it on the news for two things every year: football and tornadoes
  • Walking around the OU Campus in the spring

3 comments:

Emily

We have a friend here who is from OK, and she calls Texas "Baja Oklahoma." NOt sure why I told you that. :)

Grant

I notice you didn't list "Wind" on the things you'll miss. Interesting. I thought you loved the wind?

Sarah

Wait a minute, why the heck are you leaving such a place? It's cause of lil ol' me, isn't it? :)

Post a Comment