CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Home sweet home

Welcome to the Qualley's! Here you have the front door, a coat closet, and around the corner is the powder room. (And a lab tail...)
Here you have our powder room. Grant thinks it's just darling...
Around the corner from the front door and powder room is a set of bookshelves.

Across from the bookshelves is the second bedroom, which we use for an office/Ashley's job-hunting station.
Looking into the office. It's not exactly decorated yet. But I do have a going-away present on the wall. Recognize it, Amber & Veronica? :)

From the living room, looking into the kitchen. It's actually a lot larger than our old kitchen, but it's hard to get a good shot because there's a bar in front of me and a wall to the right.

Looking at our living room from inside the kitchen... (I'm watching "The Office")
Another view of our living room. Grant wants to find a giant Texas star to hang on the green wall so it stays bare until we can find his star.

On our sweet little patio. Lab tail again...he just followed me around during pictures.
Another view of the patio. The missing chair is in the office right now. Grant wants to put a salsa garden out there.

The dining room, looking out on the patio. We're waiting to buy a pub-style table and chairs.

Looking into our bedroom from off of the dining room.

Another view of the bedroom, it's bigger than the pictures show.


Entering into the master bathroom from our bedroom. (The closet door is closed because there is a scary-big mound of clothes on the floor. I'm ashamed.)
Long view of the bathroom.
I just took another picture of the shower curtain because I really like it.

So that's basically it! We obviously have more work to do, but now you can get a good idea of our new home. Come visit!

3 comments:

Veronica

I LOVE LOVE LOVE IT!!

The powder room is ADORABLE! I can't wait to try it out...in 45 days!

Sarah

So cute! I love all the special touches like the bookshelves. You got it all together so fast!

jrob

db (Hazel typed that, and I thought you'd enjoy it...I think it stands for "darn beautiful") Your place is gorgeous!! Did y'all paint the wall or did it come like that? I love it! If all apt's are like that (I'm having trouble remembering...) there is no need to buy a house. Beautiful!! That's so cute that Tex followed you around. Can't wait to meet that silly goose.

Post a Comment