CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, December 14, 2008

Thanksgiving Part III-The Melson Family

After driving back down I35 from Oklahoma, we decided to stay a few days at the Melson house. This post is dedicated to my very strange family. Only at the Melson house will you find dogs in boots and family members leaping across the living room.



Mom decided her "grand-dogs" needed boots to keep from tracking mud into her house. Tex looks rather handsome, don't you think?



Later that night, a few of us decided to do some leaps and jumps around the living room. This is the result. (Note: Ryan, Grant, & Chris were all absent for our shananigans. But make no mistake about it, those guys can leap with the best of them!)


As previously stated...I have an extremely weird family. And I wouldn't have it any other way. :)




2 comments:

Emily

If you hadn't labeled the pic of your mom, I never would have recognized her. I love your family too!

Sarah

Good stuff. Reminds me of Emily's wild bachelorette party! :)

Post a Comment