CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, November 19, 2009

Kids Give Thanks...

Today, since Thanksgiving is a mere week away, I asked my Thursday swimmers what they were thankful for. Here are their answers:

"Hearts"-Cale, 4.

"My mom & Dad" -Amelia, 3.

"Nof'n"- Dylan, 2.

"Twick 'o tweeting" -Darby, 2.

"Christmas trees" -Nathan, 4.

"Christmas trees...oh Nathan said that. I'm actually thankful for snakes"- Rice, 4.

"Baseball" -Brynn, 3.

"Jack" -Jack, 2.

"My dancing" -Ryan (female), 3.

"My sister's dancing" -Ian, 3 (Ryan's twin brother).

"My sister's dancing" -Tessa, 3 (unrelated to Ryan & Ian).

2 comments:

Sarah

I can't decide which answer is funniest! Thanks for the giggles!

Emily

Aw, that is so cute! I can't wait until my girls can answer real questions like that!
Also, someone named their kid Rice? Just sayin'.

Post a Comment