CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, November 20, 2009

More Kids & Their Thanks

With as funny as yesterday's answers were to my question about what kids are thankful for, I had to go for round two today. This must be why I enjoy my job so much...

"My bed cause then I can eat in it" -Jack, 4.

"Bridges" -Chase, 3.

"Chinese dragons" -Zander, 3.

"Yuck, they make me eat gross food at Thanksgiving. Peanut butter and jelly. With the orange jelly. Or the yellow jelly" -Joshua, 4.

"Fire" -Aidan, 4.

"All my toys" -Ethan, 4.

"The rain" -Maverick, 2. (It was actually raining at that moment.)

"Ummmm...this truck" -Zac, 2. (He basically grabbed the first thing in front of him.)

"I just told my mom what I'm thankful for, you have to ask her." -Luke, 4.

"Actually, all the fishies" -Lleyton, 4.

"Barbie and Snow White" -Caitlin, 3.

1 comments:

Emily

"Actually..." that's adorable!

Post a Comment