CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, August 9, 2010

Next on Let's-Fix-It...

So here we have a view from the dining room which faces the front of the house. A garden is what you're seeing from the window. This area stays pretty dark so I'm wary about putting up any heavy curtains.

This is the dining room view from the living room. Right now the dining room is more like "dog room".
Oh yeah...and "bike room". I forgot to take a picture of the lighting, you can brealy see it at the top of this picture. The owners installed some tract lighting, but the hardware is kind of flowery.
I've slowly started work on the downstairs bathroom. The lighting made these pictures look yellow. The wall next to the sink and bathroom is pretty big. It needs something...

3 comments:

cmf9ferrell

I love this game! What if you put valences up instead of full curtains just to give the windows some color? We had tract lighting in our bathroom and had to take it down b/c it was too hot. Is yours that way?
The bathroom looks like you are doing an American theme...what if you put a rod iron star up on the blank wall?
Looking good!!!

Emily

Valances are a good idea...I personally prefer sheer curtain panels, but I realize that's not everyone's style. The great thing about not doing heavy drapes is that whatever you choose, it will be cheap!
What if you put a small cabinet with a hook for a hand towel in the bathroom? Then you could keep...whatever it is people keep in their bathrooms. I like how it's looking so far!! Such a cute house.

Olivia

How cute! I like the rod iron star idea. I just got one at Hobby Lobby too! I agree with Em...such a cute house!

Post a Comment