CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, June 1, 2009

April-Oklahoma City Memorial Run

Grant & I drove to Norman, Oklahoma back in April so that he could do the half marathon portion of the Oklahoma City Memorial Run.
As Grant's cheerleader, I didn't exactly need to rest up for the big day so I got to spend the weekend with my favorite Norman friends. Amber, Veronica, and I (and the boys!) went out to our old hang-out on Campus Corner, Logan's.
Saturday night the Memorial runners and cheerleaders made a "family dinner" of pasta to get those bodies a'moving.Sunday morning was the big day. The weather turned out to be really nice and Grant, as usual, did really well. :) He & Mike, his running buddy are the kings of happy runners.
And I couldn't resist stopping at some bluebonnets on the way home.

1 comments:

Emily

Completely irrelevant, but as I read this blog, Hazel saw in the pics Micah, then Daddy, then herself. I'm very curious which adult she thought was herself!

Post a Comment