CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, June 9, 2009

May-Susan in town!

One of my best friends from college, Susan, currently lives in Austrailia for work. In May, she came home briefly for a wedding. Susan, Katherine (another best friend of Susan's), and I went out to the Hills Cafe one night while she was in town.This picture cracks me up. Susan & Katherine were dancing and this poor cowboy had NO idea what he was walking into!
Katherine & I showing off our fancy Hills-wear.
Such silly girls...
And this is why I miss Susan so much. How many of your friends will cartwheel out of sheer joy?

3 comments:

Emily

Still loving your dress! And I love how the picture of them dancing looks like they are pointing and laughing at the cowboy...even though I'm assuming they're not!

Sarah

Aww, yay! This non-facebooker loves seeing a picture of Susan!!

K Jolly

AAHAHAHA my favorite picture from Hills is definitely the one of Susan doing a random cartwheel on our scary walk BACK to the car in the dark, with snakes, uphill and creepy!

Post a Comment