CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, June 3, 2009

May-The official Cinco de Mayo

On May 5th, yours truly celebrated the big 2-7. Just a few pics of the goings-on of my birthday.


Below is a picture of a bunch of cards, a birthday wine glass from Mom, and a pinata from Kelli & Justin in our small group.
The flowers that were waiting for me at work from one sweet husband. :)
My friend Danielle knows me too well and knows what kind of sick concotions I can create when I'm pigging out.
Grilling out with Grant for dinner.

A closer look at my "birthday girl" wine glass from my mom. Super-cute, huh? I was laying low with only Coke in my pretty little glass.
Later that night my girls from work took me out to Trudy's for more birthday fun. Heather, me, Beth, and Carly.

My AMAZING tres leches cake that Heather & my boss, Glenna, picked out for me. YUM!

Katherine took me to dinner the following night at Chuy's, probably my favorite Mexican restaurant.

Katherine got me an iDog for my birthday! It's a cute little iPod speaker that dances to my music while it's playing. Love it!

2 comments:

Emily

I'm glad you got treated in style!

cmf9ferrell

Yea! Finally an update! Cute pics...glad you had a fun birthday!

Post a Comment