CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, June 2, 2009

May-My Birthday Boat Party

For my 27th birthday, Grant planned the most fun party ever...a party barge around Lake Travis here in Austin! The boat held 100 people and sailed around Lake Travis to a point called Devil's Cove where we parked and were able to jump off the boat, slide, and swim. I don't know if Grant will ever be able to top this birthday party and I don't care. SO MUCH FUN!

The birthday girl with her favorite co-workers: Heather, Sara, Carly, & Beth
A view of the bottom deck of Large Marge the Party Barge
My absolute most favorite picture of my sister EVER. She drove down from Dallas for the big day and I'm SO glad she did. She MADE the party. :)
Those crazy Melson girls
My sweet husband, taking advantage of the boat's slide. Yes folks, he's one big man-child.
Getting some sun on the upper deck with Heather & Carly.
As the birthday girl, I HAD to go down the slide and check out the lake. (P.S. It was 69 degrees)
A view of the Large Margers from the upper deck. Joe & Lauren (our Oklahoma friends), Marco (our upstairs neighbor), Paige (Erin's college friend), me, Grant, and nutty Erin.
The Qualleys know how to throw one good party!
The trip back to the dock...the birthday girl enjoying in the view. :)

2 comments:

Emily

I love all the pics - you can just TELL how fun it was. Large Marge the Pregnant Barge missed a great party. :(

Sarah

I could make this comment all about me and how sad I am that I missed out. But since it was for YOUR birthday and has nothing to do with ME, I'll just say that it looked like fun!

Post a Comment