CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, January 18, 2009

Wedding Weekend-Part IV (The traditional after-wedding water-park)

What hits the spot after three hours of dancing at a wedding reception? If you said, a water-park complete with tube slides, a lazy river, wave pool and hot-tub, then you'd be right! Immediately following the reception, we all quickly changed into our swim suits and met up for some play time at the Great Wolf Lodge water-park.

Dad & I after Grant & I kidnapped him for some tube slide fun!The proud mothers of the groom & bride.


Ryan & his girlfriend, Erin.

To me, this sums it all up, but I'll explain. Erin had a swim suit made that says "Mrs. Semprun" on her bootie. Well, what do you know. That does basically say it all.

My favorite bride.

Chris & his buddies. (All of the "big kids" loved the water-park. They were gone the entire time playing.)One final picture of Erin & her girls.


0 comments:

Post a Comment