CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Say cheese!

I can't seem to take a good official picture, whether it's for my driver's license or like today...my first passport picture. Due to the humid day, I figured I'd let my hair go curly. First mistake. I also wore a cream-colored shirt. Second mistake. And of course let's not forget the awkward smile that always seems to show up after the words, "Ok, let's see a smile on the count of three".

I was in for quite a shock when I picked up my passport photo from Walgreen's this afternoon. My hair was completely out of control and seemed to have a mind of its own. My cream-colored shirt and the white background did a great job of making me look like one giant wild-haired ghost. And of course the awkward smile...don't forget the awkward smile.

To sum it up, my very first passport photo looks like a cross between Gary Busey and the mugshot of fat Saddam after they found him the hole. Not a good day for me.

2 comments:

Sarah

Um, hello...we need to see said photo. Any reference to Gary Busey must be checked out and confirmed. Where, my darling, are you traveling to that you need a passport and can I come?

Emily

1. Yes, where are you going?
2. You can always retake it. After all this IS a photo that you'll have to show to people for 10 years.
3. Please tell me you saw the blog I did of Hazel's passport photo. At least you weren't tooting during your picture. haha!

Post a Comment